There are 3 ways to get your training in depending on your level of commitment or specificity.
Performance plans (coming soon)
Performance plans are a great way to start right away without breaking the bank. Plans typically last 4 weeks with an emphasis on a particular training adaptation balanced out with accessory work to get you in better shape without beating you up. Most workouts are 45 – 75 minutes long. This might be for you if you:
- want a simple, well-rounded program.
- are returning to training from a hiatus.
- feel like you need to touch up on the basics.
- want to try different styles of training.
Performance plans start at $25
(Adult Fitness, Strength & Conditioning for sports, Olympic Weightlifting, & Crossfit specialties available)
Individualized coaching is for those who want to work with a coach remotely. New clients start by completing a 3 part assessment supplied by your coach via the Truecoach app. After the assessment is complete, your coach will whip up a fresh program to get you to your goals. Communication with your coach including video uploads for form check and feedback are all done in app. This is the training for you if you:
- have specific goals.
- want workouts that you can do on your own time.
- want someone to hold you accountable
- are data dorks like us and want to see progress via metrics
- are having a hard time organizing your training schedule.
Individualized coaching starts at $85 per month. FREE Whoop Band for commitments of 6 months or more.
Only available in New York City. Private Training is for those who want to work with a coach in person. Nothing beats hands on live feedback, this is the best way to maximize results. Sessions are conducted at Soho Strength Lab. To get started or for special off-site accommodations, fill out the form below.